Verity

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Yesterday...

I made a big decision. I decided not to travel to Spain. I don't think it would be a good idea. I've been there a couple of times, and i think it's time for a change. I know "the boy" is waiting for me there, but i'll just have to tell him i won't be able to make this time because i need a change of pace, a change of scenery. After much thought, i decided the best place to go is Paris, France. It's a beautiful country, enriched with history and art. I'll visit all the places i read in books. I've never been there, so it would be a great place to explore, explore...yes; explore.

She doesn't want to go to Paris and she wants to go to Spain. But I want to go to Paris! Am i being selfish??? I don't think so. She gets to do whatever she desires, i think it's about time i came out and did things i wanted to as well!! I feel much better sharing that. Like a load has been taken off my shoulder.

I wonder what Paris is going to be like now. Is it Spring time there?? Wow, i can't wait to go. I just can't wait. It reminds me of when i was 5 and i couldn't wait for my sixth birthday. Only she ruined it. She acted she was sick so the party would get cancelled. She only did that because i was happy and i couldn't wait for the celebration. O how i loathe her.

Well, my flight is in a couple of hours, i need to rest. Rest now, play later. I'll enjoy that. I wonder if i'll meet new people, create "connections". Well, i'll find out when i get there, i'll have two weeks to explore. Two weeks of relaxing, well almost. I'll try to blog from Paris, highly unlikey, but i'll try, try...yes; try.

Wait for me, I will come back soon.

Posted by Verity :: 5:05 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------