Verity

Friday, May 20, 2005

Neglectful...

I have neglected this blog and i feel terrible. But i've been exhausted, and when i'm exhausted she takes over, unfortunate for you, right? Wrong, unfortuante for me. yes; me. I enjoy blogging and receiving feedback from my...shall i call you "loyal readers", i guess i shall, it gives me a sense of acceptance. Thank you for accepting me for who i am, thank you.

The Louvre was spectacular, spectacular, yes; spectacular. I had never seen any pieces of work, so close in my life. The Louvre is a place for all Art lovers, it's got a little something for everybody. As i mentioned before, Pierre and I planned to go together, and we did. He is an amazing person, when we were there he said he wanted me to stay in Paris, permenantley. Such a frightning thought. Afterall, how could he live with someone like me? What if she adapts to life in Paris, what if she takes over? What if, What if, What if? I told him i couldn't stay in Paris; my family live in Kuwait, and they would never allow me to live in Paris alone. A part of me wanted to stay with him, a part of me felt like i had betrayed "the boy" back in Spain, and a part of me just wanted to go home, where my family were. And here i am now, writing to you from my/our room, tidy, neat and pink; very pink. Oh the agony.

Just remembering it all makes me want to get on a plane and fly back, back to Pierre, back to the easy life. We don't always get what we want; unfortunatley.

"Sand in my Shoes" my theme song for the moment. "I know we said goodbye, anything else would've been confused but i've got to see you again."

I have to go now, but i promise i will be back tomorrow. I promise.

Posted by Verity :: 5:12 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------